Sunday, February 1, 2009

WHEW!

Okay, so today has been very tiring yet very rewarding for me.

This is what I have eaten today:

B-1/2 bagel with light butter, red raspberry preserve, 1/2 a cantaloupe and an egg
S-Italian Roast Beef deli meat with string cheese
L-Curried sweet potato and cauliflower soup
S-Strawberries with fruit dip
D-Chicken Marsala with Broccoli and 2oz of Parmesan cheese

This morning I did 30 minutes of pilates. That was very very hard, but I felt better afterward. I am nowhere near doing it as well as I would like to, but it is a beginning and the more I do it the better I will get. I am sore and a bit weak still in my legs, but I LOVED doing it. I have to practice with more controled movements. Tomorrow I have my full intention of doing my walk at home w/ resistance bands for 30 minutes. I am having a hard time figuring out the fitness tracker on sparkpeople, but I will tinker with it more.

Okay, I cheated today also, I had a 12 oz Dr. Pepper but it had ice so it wasn't a complete 12oz. Oh and I drank about 1/4 of a Gatorade and am working on a liter of water. I know that the Dr. Pepper wasn't good for me, but again it is something that I am going to have to gradually give up.

Jeff has done well today, although I know that he bought burgers and chips for him and the kids to eat during the superbowl so I know that will be his only downfall today. I need to make sure that he gets moving again, with me working from 3-11 he has a hard time getting in his walks. The only thing that comes to mind right now is that he would have to walk with the kids around 530 or so. He wants to get a treadmill so if we can find a way to do that he will be able to walk with the kids at home.

Crystal, I hope you had a great time with your Gram. I didn't call you because I didn't want to interrupt your time with her and the baby. You are always so busy I get leary of calling now. I hope that you had a great day with your eating. I will work on adding our meal plan to the site tomorrow sometime and then that way you can have something to motivate you to get yorus up. I hope that you can find time to workout and burn some calories. It will also help with some frustration that you are having.

I know that I haven't worked on the website yet but I was really busy over the weekend and didn't even really get on the computer. I promise I will get to it soon.

Alrighty girlie have a good evening and I will talk to you soon.

Jenn