Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gotta get to the Sp page asap....

hey girl,

I am glad to hear that you are using SP and that you liked what you made of the web. Was it cold or hot with the Salsa? hmmm..Just thinking about that. It did sound good though and I am glad that the family liked it. I am also glad that you are calming the cravings and getting it under control. The fact that your jeans are responding means alot more than a number each week so I am really excited to here that you are feeling like they are looser. That is great news. Also the fact that you are going to the gym regardless is soooo good. AND I really feel like if you keep it up you are going to see what you want!

Okay, my guess is that the numbers that I am getting weekly is going to stop if I do not get more exercise in. I did get the Jog/run in the other day but not today. So we will see what happens. I wish that I could get out into the gym each day but it is not going to happen. Blah. I also think that alot of this has to do with I am feeling like this is the ONE thing that I can do for myself that I CONTROL and that noone can take from me.....And to be honest it is empowering that the numbers are happening. But like I said I would love to see 3 or 4 pounds a week. Whatever. Plus my gram today told me that my cousin laura is losing weight and that she is doing good. My gram has not said a think to me at all. I have lost 16 pounds and she did not notice a pound.....Um what is wrong here. SO when things like that happen I think about...What the hell... Oh and Donna the other day said oh your lost some weight and then I said guess what size pants I got and she said 14? I was like No 10!! And she was surprised. I dont know Jenn sometimes I feel like people see me but they dont see me. Like I have managed to be invisible. Who am I ? I dont think that I know anymore.

but I can do one thing and that thing is that I can keep up with my diet and hope for the best with that. It is something. I am trying to make it a pattern and get it down then go after the control in some other spot of my life.

B egg white sandwich and a half banana and coffee.
S no
L pasta at my gram with sauce and a meatball but not a lot.
S no
D some squash with a little butter, a bowl of cereal and cucumber.

i think that you can tell that my dinners have been really weird over the last few days. That is in no way on purpose.

Okay this is weird and you are going to think that I am a nut. But the cat coco had crazy astma attacks last night and I had this dream/kinda awake thought in the early AM the way that I said to you I do sometimes and it was to put the cat in her carrier cover it with a heavy towel and hold the asthma machine so that the vapors go in and the cat breaths them in. now honest to god jenn I looked it up online and it says STEP by STEP to do that very thing. Okay it is really small and weird but I am telling you there is something about those thoughts that I have every AM at like 5. I do not think that it is all just co wince a dince lol I cant spell it lol for real but you got it huh?

Maybe that was what the dream with my mom in the house was about. That I am unrecognizable.

Love ya have fun at work and go easy. I want to talk to you tommorrow I hope.

Crystal