Tuesday, February 10, 2009

OFF AGAIN

Okay,

I fell off the freaking wagon again, no doubt because of my mood lately. I got to work and decided that I wanted (not needed) a chocolate bar, so I ate Twix...additional 280 EMPTY calories. Then my co-worker offered me 1 chicken enchilada with green chilis....another probably 300 plus calories. Before I left the house I ate a cheese stick, because it tore open and I didn't want to throw it away and it no doubt would have been bad by the time I got here to work.

D-chili with 5 crackers (thats a serving size)
S-Raisins

Oh, I have drinken quite a bit of water today so that is still a good thing. I haven't had a soda today...WOOHOO!!!!

Oh, well there is always tomorrow. I think that I am eating like this because I haven't been eating breakfast, in addition to my mood. I gt up some days and still don't eat, so when my body feels food coming in it is starved and doesn't stop until it is satisfied. So, to rectify that problem I have to eat something in the morning. Whether it just be 1/2 a bagel or a piece of bread with peanut butter on it. I think that will, so that is my experiment for now.

Crystal, I hope you had a fantastic day, I will talk to you soon.

Jenn