Monday, February 9, 2009

Back on the wagon with my legs dangling off

So I am back on the wagon but I am not going to say that I am doing sooooo wonderful. Just okay I guess. I ate dinner tonight and I was not satisfied. I think that it was because my body had a taste of yummy food and over endulging yesterday and now that is what I want to do.

B a slice of toast two sausage a hashbrown and tea
S pretzals
L smart one and banana
S pretzals
D egg whites and salsa and a bagel with cream cheese
S two slices toast w a teaspoon PB and FF milk and a few cranberries

So looking at the day I think that I did fine but there is that night time comfort snack that I am still not letting go of that I really need to. Just to know that I could do so much better if I knocked that off of each day. That being said people are starting to notice both Judy and Donna this week have commented on me looking good. So I know that it is working. My size 14 jeans are Falling off of me. They really are but the thing is that I am not ready to go out and get new pants. My shirts are not any looser I dont think. So I am not ready for shopping at all. Whatever. I will be that is if I stop eating snacks at night.

Okay girl I hope that work is going good. I am watching the rest of the bachelor and then I am out for the count.

GN crystal