Monday, February 23, 2009

I hate coming to El Paso

Okay, so I love coming so I can see my family and go shopping and get the baby taken care of, BUT I HATE having to deal with eating. I have eaten like crap since I have been here.

Sunday:
L-Whataburger with fries and a little Dr. Pepper
D-(9:00 p.m.) A personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut

Today:
B-1/4 of a Belgian Waffle, a hard boiled egg, 1/4 peach yogurt and 1/3 cup of Cranberry Juice
L-Jack in the box sourdough jack with fries and almost 3/4 of a Large Dr. Pepper

So as you can see this is very very difficult, especially because I am constantly on the go and cannot find the time to sit down and eat a good meal. I am getting hungry now because lunch was at about 2:00, and I am thinking that I am going to order a salad from applebees and have Jeff go get it.

Let me tell you Crystal, I am completely exhausted. I have been doing nothing but running, since, God I don't know when. I told Caleb today that I need like a day of 20 hours of sleep. I think that would help me.

I am dreading tomorrow. My niece takes her little girl to the same Dr. we are going to tomorrow and she says that we will probably be there all day. But more than just being there all day I am afraid of what he is going to say. His doc today said that he may want to repeat the study to see if he can figure out exactly what is going on if there is a problem with the kidney. Oh and his left testicle still hasn't descended so that is almost a for sure surgery. This is very nerve wrecking for me.

I am sorry that you are feeling alone, I had full intentions of talking to you today. Maybe tomorrow.

Caleb made out pretty well today. The doc said that his upper respiratory infection is gone, but he still has a little bit in his nose. He got his Hib shot today and he didn't cry and he's not being fussy or anything and no fever. So this is good.

Alright so I just looked at the time and Applebees is not going to be an option. I will just wait and eat in the morning.

Talk to you later chickadee,

Love ya,
Jenn