Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tough day

Crystal,

You definietley did better than I today.

B-none
S-non
L-Roadrunner (contains roast beef, swiss cheese, grilled onion, and green chilis on a toasted kaiser roll) and homefried potatoes.
S-none
D-Coney from Sonic and chili cheese fries and a cherry limeade

So you can see that I did not eat very well today...there is always tomorrow and the weekend.

I will have to get back into working out after I start feeling better.

I have been really really busy today...not with anything exceptional or big, just a lot of small things. Crazy crazy day.

Anyways we have to go get Jeff's car tomorrow from Roswell which is 76 miles from Carlsbad at about 1 1/2 hours away. So Crystal have your phone charged because on the way back I will be talking to ya!!! Gives us plenty of time to bitch and complain! HA :)

I will talk to ya tomorrow!

Jenn