Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jealous

Crystal,

I am so jeallous of you, but yet so happy for you. I try and try and try and no results, and all you have to do is change your eating and you're dropping weight like crazy. I really want to see a change in my weight. It is so discouraging. The one thing that keeps me going is the fact that my jeans are fitting differently. I am happy to see though that you are getting results I was afraid that you would not have stuck with it if you would not have seen results. But gosh, a couple of months and you'll be in a size 4!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

So my day started off crappy because I guess one of my officers doesn't like me or he is just an ass, but my boss made me feel much better. So I am in a better mood now.

So, I went to the gym today, but due to a lingering migraine I could only do 20 minutes on the treadmill. But it was another 150 calories burned. I am hoping that tomorrow I am going to be able to get some weight training in. I am also going to change my routine on the treadmill. I am going to a 10 minute warm up then change the speed and the incline and do 20 minutes and then go ahead and do a 10 minute cool down. So that will up my treadmill to 40 minutes. Hopefully that will help.

Girl I tried one of the meals off of SP and Jeff and I love it. It is whole wheat thin spaghetti .12oz with 1/4 chicken breasts, and onions, covered in 1/2 cup of salsa and 2oz of cheese.

I have stuck to my diet today, minus a starbucks double shot (3/4 of a can) and a starbucks vanilla cold coffee large (3/4 of a jar). So that was probably 400 of EMPTY calories. So I know that was bad. But I think that I am getting a better grasp on my cravings and saying no. I wanted a candy bar today and did not get one.

So today I ate:

B-2 pieces of toast, small butter, blackberries and water
S-None
L-2 tortillas with lf ham with mayonnaise and tomatoes and spicy brown mustard, and a lf yoplait strawberry yogurt
S-7 baby carrots and very small amt of lf kraft ranch dressing
D-the spaghetti with the chicken
S-Whole wheat dinner roll

Okay so I haven't done all that bad, I am proud of myself. Not to mention that even though my inner thighs are screaming at me for the workout yesterday...I still went to the gym today.

Alright I guess that is all for tonight. Oh by the way I added you to my sparkpage and my username is autcodjadcal...if you want to add me as a friend.

Love ya bunches,

Jenn