Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pretty good I think

Hey Girl,

I think that today was okay here is what I ate

B flatbread and egg whites and coffee
S no
L turkey sandwich w one piece of cheese and mustard and strawberries
S pretzals and water
D carrots and a veggie burger and a half one of them on two slices light bread and a few strawberries
S tea and two slices toast with a little jelly and PB and a banana

Now you would say that I had alot of bread. But I did not have alot of fat at all. So I guess it depends on what you believe whether or not I did good. I did not however exericse. I would have gone for a walk but it is raining and snowing outside so nope.

I hope that the night is going good for you at work and that you enjoyed your rice and beans.

I am sorry that I dont have a ton to say but I am planning on watching the rest of this junk on tv and then hitting the hay.

Love ya,
Crystal