Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ending to today

So, I did really stick to my previous post with one minor infarction, before going to the gym, I stopped by GNC and got me a cranberry almond bar, all natural. I was absolutely starving and was ready to vomit. It only had 13g of sugars, and something like 190 calories. So it was not that bad, and I almost finished the 1.5L of water that I bought.

For dinner we had chicken, couscous, asparagus, and according to my meal plan I was able to have a chocolate chip cookie. So I had about 495 calories total for dinner. All together today if I had 1200 calories I am doing really good.

I did go to the gym today, I did the 20 minute circuit training and I did 22 minutes on the treadmill, totaling a whopping 297 calories combined...ooooohhhh. Geesh, I wish I would have burned more. Whatever, I burned something. I will be hitting the gym again tomorrow.

I am so exhausted it isn't even funny. I am going to go lay down right now because my rear has to be up at 5 am again.

Hope to talk to you soon. Maybe on Friday. Miss you too girlie. Keep up the good work!

Love ya,
Jenn