Monday, February 23, 2009

All ALONE>>>>>

Hey Girl! I know that you are out in el paso and cannot get on here but I still feel alone! Sorry..... : ) I know you will fill me in on how you have been doing as soon as you get a chance and you sure will have a lot of crap from me to read. So if you want to skip some of the posts you can. Some of them are just blah blah blah anyway!

Today I took a twenty minute walk. It was cold and I would have went longer but i felt bad for the baby and she was all cozy in the stroller with a blanket, snow suit and hat but I still did not want her out to long.

Anyway, this is what I ate

B egg white omlet
S no
L flat bread sandwich that I made with Turkey and cheese and mustard and beets
S coffee
D three pieces of sauce pizza only and strawberries
S a small bowl of cereal

I think that I did okay. I am not going to go on and on tonight. I hope that my weight is good tommorrow. I am going to give you a call soon.