Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I dont know girl

Okay, This morning I got up and I weigh 175.8 again. So I am not sure if I really lost weight this week or of it was a mistake. I dont know. The only reason why I feel like I am losing and losing slow is because my body was so used to eating at night and now I am not. The other thing that I feel like I am doing that you do not always get to do is sleeping! i know that this helps me to lose weight and I think that this is probally the down fall to your job. Like the jokes that you were telling me yesterday. You really are seated alot during the shift and you are not able to sleep like a normal person. That is the problem I think. I do not know what you could do to help that. BUT do not give up! You are really doing a great job and making changes and that is what is important and I feel like you really need to keep going. I hope that your body responds soon that you get some pay off and feel better about it all. You have been dieting longer than me too! So maybe you are at one of those plateus that everyone talks about and hates! I am here for you either way.

Only B so far.

B two lowfat pancakes, a hash brown and two sausage....Not all that good....Coffee too. But I cut out the sugar in it all together! So that is something. I should not have had the hashbrown but oh well. My gab loved it too! You should see her eat big girl food!!! WOW!

Okay I will talk to you later and I hope that you have the best day that you can in between Dr visits.

OUTTRO