Sunday, February 8, 2009

Off the wagon and praying

Hey Jenn,,,

I am off the wagon for the day but it could be worse I am telling you! Any way I am prayng that I get on the scale tommorrow and did not gain weight because that would suck.

B egg whites and salsa and sausage
S animal crackers, cranberries and coffee
L pot roast, potatos and carrots, little gravey, cheesey broccoli rice, tomato salad w vinger dressing
S Cake oH BOY about 500 calories
D more left over rice

Okay that is what I ate and I feel really bad about it. I know that it was not the kinda of over eating that you cannot breath but it makes me feel bad. The cake was bad but the worse thing I thing was rhe rice.....Arg,

Okay you I love ya and I will talk to you soon. I hope you have a decent night at work and that it goes fast.

crystal