Wednesday, February 11, 2009

all about what I did not have....

Okay, So with the diet I think that I did okay today. I did not ecercise of course. But this is what I ate

B banana and flat bread egg white sandwich and coffee
s no
L grilled chicken sandwich and potato at wendys with a water
S no
D chicken terakyi and a sweet potato, a few of darrens fries with ketchup and Jello with a diet coke and a water
S small bowl cereal with FF milk

Okay and now that I look at it, Not all that great but whatever. Okay the reason that I titled this as I did is the following,,,,, We went out to dinner, Me Judy Darren and Gab and donna and her Daughter brittany. I did not have....BREAD and butter, Soup, or FATTENING dessert. Rather I skipped the bread the butter and had jello. NOT a huge fan of jello but it did the job. And you know what I feel good about what I had and I was not over full when we were leaving. I know I could have eaten WAY more so that feels good.

Okay, I am feeling bad that we have not been able to talk at all or that much the last few days. I am sorry and I hope that it is going really good for you at work tonight.

I will talk to you tommorrow I hope!

Love ya

C