Thursday, February 5, 2009

So I guess it was okay

Hey lady

I think that I did okay today. This is what I ate

B egg whites scrabbled with salsa
L smart one with peas added
S almonds about 10
D bean and pasta soup that I make and you think is strange lol
S two slices toast w a little peanut butter and a haft banana and a few cranberries

So as you can see I did not eat a ton but I also did not eat on a strict diet either. We will see what happens. I feel like I am not going to lose a thing at all this week. Like I said I think that I am done losing without working out and I really need to find a way to get the exercise in. Like you said at least a half hour a day. ARgg.. Why cant it get warm. I would go for a walk each and everyday. I sware!!!

I hope that work is going well for you and that you are not to bogged down with alot of weird stuff going on and crazy 911 calls. I also hope that you got something half decent to eat for dinner and for all the other meals that happen while you are there.

Argg I got to work out and I am dreading it. I wish that I could just get myself to the dumb gym. I watched the stupid special about tree man tonight and I am telling you it freaked me out. That poor guy and to think that the HPV virus is what is causing the child that I work with to not be able to talk either and that is so sad.

Jenn sometimes I think that it would be so great for me and you to go spend one week at the biggest loser! Your hubby can come too! :) but no horse play we would have to work like crazy! Because I sware with what they can do to people that weigh 400 pounds they could really do something good for us! OH YEAH!!! Jillian scares me! lol......Get on you tube and down load bob from biggest loser freaking out. Because a few weeks back he went nuts and no he is a little scarey to to be honest.

Okay Lady Jane I think that this is about all I can do. I will talk to you tommorrow. Have a good rest of the night!

OUT : )