Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The chinese is a killer

Yup Jenn, I know what it is like to have a pile of chinese food in front of you and when it is all gone wonder where the hell it all went. The utter in disgust when you realize that you just ate that mountain of food. Huh.....Chinese food is very tricky. But you will get back on the mission tommorrow and you will remember to keep the chinese food for special days.....You know it is okay to eat alot sometimes. You have to cut yourself some room in this.

Today I think that I did okay for the most part. I did eat a snack at night but I am not feeling well and I wanted to take a motrin so I had to eat.

B low fat pancakes, two sausage, half of a hashbrown w ketchup coffee no sugar just FF milk
S almonds
L smart one and some corn plus a banana
S no
D a bologna and cheese sandwich and tomato soup with pastina in it
S few graham crackers, crasins, and cup of tea with one sugar and FF milk

So as you can see I did okay.

I weighed myself today and I weigh 175.0. So I am finally at the model's mark and I hope that I can be smaller than her soon and have to adjust it. I did weigh 174.2 on Sat and then I do not know what happened. I was back at 175.8 on sun and mon and today at the 175.0. Either way I am still going down and that is what I want. I do not really care that it is really slow. They say that it being really slow is the best way anyway.

Okay, I am going to go watch tv. Sorry that I missed you when you called before. I went to go get the bologna to make my sandwich for some reason I really wanted it and I needed to go out into the snow to get it! I will be taking it for lunch tommorrow! Talk to you then

Love ya

C