Thursday, February 12, 2009

I guess it was an okay day

I guess that today was an okay day. I ate okay and of course did not exercise. I tried a little though. I took the kids to the park and we got out for less than ten minutes. It was just too cold. I was no too pleased and gab was not having it so we skipped back to the car and left!

This is what I had

B two slices low fat toast and an egg with two sausage and tea
S no
L two small chicken sandwich w ketchup, 280 calories each and a big bowlof salad mix with low fat dressing
S no
D chicken sub at subway yup a foot long yummy but bad.... no cheese.
S I made toast but I DID NOT EAT IT. I just looked at it and i was like I dont really want this so I did not have it. I did however drink a cup of tea with one sugar and FF milk.

So I guess that I did good. What do you think? I hope that you feel like you did okay and I know that you called before. I was in the tub with the baby and so I could not get to the phone and then John was home and I had darren doing his home work and you know the stress of the evening activities so as a result we did not get to talk again. I think that it is really getting to me. I know that it is not your fault or mine. But the simple fact that we have not been talking all that much I think has me in a fog. I am having those wierd light headed feelings that I get when I am really depressed. BLAH. I also almost ate a muffin tonight FYI but I did not! Of course it is only 9 and what I have to do is go to sleep. I hope that you are able to get some sleep tonight and I have no idea what you are doing tommorrow but maybe you have off and we can talk!!!! : )

I was able to talk to my sister today and that was nice. She wants to come home of course but I hope she sticks it out! I am thinking that when she gets back the weather will be nice and come hell or high water Gab will be in the crib so I am hoping that we will be able to get out and get exercise and go to gym at night! I cannot wait to get outside in the gentle weather...Not bitter cold.

Okay girl thanks for having simpathy for me to ramble on and on on our blog. Thank you. I miss you.

Talk to you soon.

Crystal