Sunday, February 22, 2009

Needing to post

I feel the need to get on here and post because the desire to cheat is really bad for me today. I dont know what it is. I ate good so far but at lunch I made a sandwcih and soup and I ate only half the sandwich and it was a small one and half the soup and half a banana. I was hungry just now and it is a time I could have a snack so I had some cereal and then went right to the cabinet and the fridge. I dont know what is going on but I am hungry and I feel like I am gonna give in and I dont want to so here I am like A pyscho putting it all down on paper, so to speak, so that I have accountablity established and I hope that will help me not cheat. Gab is resting and I really should to after the night that we had good gravy.

I gotta get out of this house when she wakes up I think that is the problem.


Talk to you later and I hope your drive is going as well as it can with a little one all that way. I would be in an institution but we all know Gab is slightly more demanding at times!

C