Wednesday, February 11, 2009

me...being weird

Okay I am back. i know that I was just here but i am back. I wanted to tell you that i am offically disgusted. I went on Craiglist and I was browsing around in something called rant and raves. All I can say is that Craiglist is a pig pen. Period. Blah. This is what happens when you are sitting at home alone and your only connection to the real world is the computer. lol.

I am reading a book about sleep training. I am going to take the Damn crib apart myself this weekend and then I am going to start the sleep training asap. I have Dark circles because Gab slept bad last night it needs to be done.

The way that I am going to do it is that I am going to use my own cry it out ideas and mix them up with things that we have talked about and some other stuff. I am going to start by getting gab used to being in her crib with just a book and a favorite toy. But she does not really have one....So we will work on that. But then I am going to let her play in there while I do things little things that take me a few minutes at a time and then longer. I am just going to start by getting her used to being alone.

Oh god she was so afraid of the waiter tonight. Each and every time that he walked by she tried to jump out of her high chair and on to me. she was so worried about him. The thing was I was the only person that she would reach to. Even when she was at The table with donna, we sat in booths aside each other, and she would turn all the way around and try to climb back wards to get me. Anyway my point is that it is really a good thing that Caleb is not only attached at the hip to one parent but two. This helps you two out in the long run. Because you can have help. I not so much.

Okay...Delimma Donna wants to bye a car seat for her car and take Gab out and about with her. I am not comfortable with the idea at all. I really do not want her in the car with anyone nor do I want donna taking her out. Then at dinner she told Judy that she needs to get a car seat for her car...tOo. Why? Why do these people think that driving around with my kid is something that they can do. I am not wanting this but I do not want to hurt feelings either. I do love them both and they love me and I know they would keep gab safe. But that is not the point. Judy was not really saying anything so I am not worried about her but Donna was the one that was like I am going to get a carseat. I feel like Donna is on a lot of medication and I do not want Gab in the car with her because God forbid. I dont even like her driving Darren home from her home and she lives FIVE minutes away and bird is a big boy....I know that he is my baby too. But you know I feel like I cant stand the idea of gab in the car. THE IDEA. I dont like it when darren takes the five minute ride but the IDEA of my baby...... Jenn, My mom barely drove darren around. I just dont like my kids in other peoples car.

What do you think?

Okay enough highjacking our blog for nonsense.

I love ya,
Crystal