Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happier

Okay,

So the run down of my doctors appt went well and the kids are ok. Codey does have an ear infection so he is now on antibiotics and the baby is doing ok. Doc seems to think that he is at the end of his virus, hence the fever and the rash. My doc said that my blood work and ultrasound came back fine. My x-rays showed that my back has arthritis and muscle spasms. HMMMM.....Getting old!!!! Maybe I can slow things down by losing weight! Oh and I am on antibiotics for an ear infection and the beginning of a throat irritation which means I have a virus of some sort. And my gallbaldder is ok, she thinks it may be some sort of acid problem so she put me on an acid reducer.

OH OH OH OH.....From the time I last went to the doc to today I've lost 7 lbs....WOOOHOOOO!!! Small accomplishment but still an accomplishment. The doc was very happy with the weight I have lost. She told me to keep up the good job!

So today, I didn't get to eat breakfast or my first snack, but when I went to Denny's with my fantastic hubby, I had the club sandwich and fries, and I probably could have done without the fries, but oh well. I have had 1/2 a banana and I have 2 cheese sticks for snack and then I will probably ask someone to go get me a salad from somwhere for dinner.

Oh, my doc said to alternate the cardio that is done. One day maybe walk, then ride a bike and then maybe dance around or something, but no less than 30 minutes a day. On alternating days along with cardio, there should be strength training. She says the reason for this is because our bodies get used to certain repetitive workouts and so to keep the body guessing and responding we should alternate the cardio. Oh and no less than 1 liter of water per day.

I have had a hard time emotionally today. I found out my grandmother fell again today and that my mom is thinking about putting her in a nursing home because she doesn't want her to get hurt anymore. That just breaks my heart. Today everything came to a head for me. I am unbelievably upset that I am not going to be by my sister a couple days after she has Angelina. I hate that. But my wonderful husband has said that I can go to El Paso this weekend and then next weekend or sometime I can go see my sister. So that is going to be nice, but hard. I don't want to see my grandmother the way she is...it kills me internally.

Okay I guess that is it...I will check in later on ya.

Love ya