Tuesday, February 10, 2009

lol Fanastic day,,

Okay. I am laughing. Today sucked.

Food was okay and I will tell you about that in a sec. But I am just losing my mind! I am so lonely and I cried to John about it today and I hate when I do that. I walk around ignoring him and being so empty towards him most days but there are days that I want to cry PLEASE LOVE MEEEEE!!!! I want to be loved! And you know what today was one of those days. And as a result I am miserable and alone and I did not get to talk to you because I was to busy melting down.

Sorry.

Sigh.....

Anyway. About you. I think that it is great that you have not had a soda today and if there was anything that I would like to do that would be to see you give it up or get it down to one a day. I think that you can do it for sure and you sure are drinking enough!

I know that you are struggling with the food. I have noticed that you are skipping alot of meals and then you are having a harder time keeping the other meals the way that you want them to be. I would say that you are better off moving back to the method that you were using and get the meals in so that it can be more balanced. YOu can do it! I also think that you need to be able to say that you had a bad day so what???? You can pick it up tommorrow or right now for that matter and make better choices! I know you can do it because I have read about you doing it! FOr days and days girl! Also it seems like the meal plan really helped you. Are you doing that still? Also how about those walks with you and your hubby!

I am really sorry that Caleb has got you down and all the other troubles that you are facing. I know that it is hard to deal with what he is doing to you but he loves you sooooo very much! And if he knew that he was hurting his mama by wanting his daddy then he would not do that! I think that it is probally like you said because Jeff seems to get up with Caleb more and he probally has lots of private cuddly moments with him at those times. Maybe you guys can take turns? Maybe not like you do the 1 I will do the 4am but more like you do monday and I will do tuesday etc etc. Just a thought. And I do think that it is great that you guys are parenting as a team and dont want you to spread yourself thin just because I do and you think that might work....Believe me...Rested mommys and daddys are better than one wacky over tired parent.

Okay so on to the food that I ate

B slice of toast w tinney butter and two sausage and tea
S craisins
L sub way foot long I know!!! And it was veggie no cheese so whatever......lol
S No
D three slices french toast and two sausage. I was craving something sweet. I dont fry my french toast just so you know....That is what the italians do!
S A red potato with salt and pepper....dont ask and blueberries.

I was craving the potato too! LOL and I AM NOT PREGNANT!!!! LOL. Just hungry.

Okay girlie that is it. Good for you for working out! I am proud of you and sorry that we did not get to talk. I know that you needed to but I could not get it together enough to call you.

Also my weight for today was 173.4. So that is good.

Love ya

Crystal