Friday, February 20, 2009

hey you again. lol

Hey, It is really late and I am beat. John decided that he wanted to count and roll change tonight and I was helping and it took forever ! THere is over 500 dollars in change there! OMG lol

Anyway I missed you call today because I spent the day out and you did not call the cell so I hope that you get to call me tommorrow. I dont think you have to work. I also hope that you got your tax return because I got mine. I miss talking to you! Maybe you were out the rest of the day treating your self that would be nice !

I hope that the baby went to bed before and that he is feeling better. I am sorry that you are having a hard time at bedtime to. I have no advice but I can tell you that I know how you feel.

This is what I ate.

Egg white omlet with two sausage and a slice of cheese, coffee
S no
L chicken sandwich fron wendys and half potato
S no
D lleft over chicken marsala and a potato and peas
S cereal and strawberries

Okay I guess that I did good now that I look at it but I felt like I ate more. I guess I felt bad eating wendys. It was the grilled sandwich though and it is not all that bad. Under 300 calories as I looked it up on line.

I am sorry that I am not saying alot tonight but I am really tired. We have this crazy benefit thing that Donna is doing tommorrow and I am dreading it to be honest. I know it will be loud and crazy and Gab HATES men HATES HATES HATES and cries like they are killing her. My love muffin. SHe loves her mama!

Okay girl. I gotta go to bed.
LOve ya.
Crystal