Thursday, February 5, 2009

last night

I did okay most of the day yesterday but then at night I was so hungry and ordered a pizza and by the time that it got here I ate I think 5 pieces. Yeah it was really bad and I should not have but at least there was no cheese and therefor not as bad as it could have been. I also skipped two snacks that I most often have and I think that is the only reason that I am not weighing in at a higher weight than 175.8. Now I am going to try not to tell my weight again until tues. THat has been the weigh in day. But I think that I am at the point where I am not going to lose any more weight unless I am working out. We will see. Because it is like zero out and windy as hell so I am not going to be able to get out of this house. no excuse I know that you are working out in the comfort of your own home and I am singing the blues.Oh well.

My sister and I just got off the skpye thing and she is not all that happy. She is not getting along with this guy that she is at school with and that makes me really sad. I hope that she can stick it out some how.

Okay so I missed the food journal for yesterday but you have an idea. I did bad. I will talk to you about today later on. Because I am going to have to get my ass in gear and go get bird. I will talk to you then and I hope that your day is going well so far and I know you have so much more to go.

Love ya
Crystal