Saturday, February 21, 2009

Flooding the blog again

Hi you. I am flooding it again! I cannot help it I love to be here and post. i do not know what it is! LOL

Anyway this morning John asked me to go out for breakfast and I was thinking about going but then he said what are you going to have and I thought about it and said an egg white omlet. He of course said that it was silly to go to the Pancake house and have egg whites and SO I said I am not gonna screw up my diet. OH NO. and made my egg white omelet here. I am so happy that I did because Donna has her Party this afternoon and I do not intend to pig out but we all know tat the road to hell was paved with Good intentions. So if I am on here and crying later than you know why.

You should see my toothless baby eat omelets!!! Now, I know that eggs are normally a no go until after one, but I told you she has had them by accident in the baby food no less! So I have been giving her a piece of my omelt like a fourth each morning and SHE LOVES IT! She is such a good little eater and I think that what she is doing is keeping her teeth in there for safe keeping because she does fine without them. LOL.

I think that it a bit I am going to go for a walk. It is pretty nice today so I hope that this will happen. If not I am going to be mad becuase that will be two days without working out. Okay I will talk to you about it later. I really hope that you are doing well today and I am home now so if you read this and you are around then CALL me chickee.

Love ya!
Crystal