Wednesday, February 25, 2009

miss ya lady Jane

Hey Lady,

I miss ya. I read your post and saw what you were up to and after all that you have done and been doing the last 4 days I do not mind if you spend all your extra time sleeping rather then talking but not long after that I want a lot of phone calls!!

Sorry to hear that you are still fighting the battle with the baby and the crib. I cannot tell you how it is going because I have been so lazy about it and have given up for now. I feel like a slacker and an excuse maker but I just have not done it and there is no other reason other than I cannot stand how bad I feel for her when she is screaming like I am killing her. I dont know but if I do sometime in the future I will let you know. You at least have hope!

I know that it is hard to have a set back of the pound or so. I know that you can get back down and then some. You are going to be going to the gym again and you can make your own food at home so you will be okay. I think that it is a great idea to kick the soda and I know that it is not something that you always had but if you can find a way to get by without it then you will be okay!!! I am giving it up for lent and Darren is giving up mcdonalds. I have been doing good with the soda anyway so this can just give me an extra reason to do good!

I think that you should go to church!!! But do you have one yet? Look around because they say when you feel things like that that it is god calling you! He is calling you back and by all means you should go with or without the rest of the cambells. Once you start them you can get the others in the house to go. I know that autumn would go with you though.

I think that I did well today with my food. It was ash wednesday so I was sopposed to fast, at the minium they say have two small meals and no snacks and one regular meal. I did okay. I ate less and I thought about it oh yeah and no meat. That I did do! so here it is.

B two small lowfat panncakes and a few strawberries, coffee and a water
s no
L footlong veggie sub at subway
S no
D Pasta with olive oil, parmeson cheese and broccoli
s cereal with FF milk

So I think I did okay. The pasta that I had I made and it was really yummy. I loved it and they say to get alittle olive oil in your diet so I found a way that works good. I have to look around more on SP like you have and see what esle there is to see.

I have not talked to my sis in a week since she went to her new place and I am so sad! I wish that I could talk to her but she must be in a place with no service. It just really sucks because there is no one that we can call to see if she is okay or not. It sucks. I wish she would call or write or something. So that we would know something.

okay girl I am gonna go look around on SP for a bit.

Miss ya. I hope you guys are back to a more regular schedule today.

Crystal

PS I dont know if I will ever be a size four but thanks for the kind words it keeps my head up when noone esle is helping......