Sunday, February 1, 2009

Today

HNey Girl! I am so proud of you! And of your hubby! You guys are diving right in and i think that working as a team is so great and I am so happy that we are all doing this! It is a habit by now for sure!!! I think getting a treadmill is a great idea. If you guys can postion it somewhere where you can see the tv you guys can work out while watching! I thought that was so helpful when I used to go to a great gym that had tvs for each treadmill. I used to walk until I watched two episodes of judge judy. It was a better timer than the timer!!! So if you guys can do it I would for sure! For me that would be a great idea but the only place that we could keep it is in the basement and it is so cold and dark down there that I would not ever get down there. So I would waste my money. It was nice out today but there is still so much ice on the ground. I can go for a walk alone if I could but I also have my girl with me so I am going to have to wait a bit more. Ahh New england....

Anyway, I did okay today with my food and did not get any exercise. BUT in my defense i think that I am getting sick. It is a bit to private to post but I will tell you, Jenn if you call me tommorrow AM and we will chat. But long story short. I ate a little extra today and I think that will be okay because I think I am getting sick. Then to make it worse tonight I took a half of a small pain killer (hydro blah blah the small one broke in half) and it made my stomach hurt. So I ate a breakfast type meal at night. I know that is bad. But I wanted to help my belly. And it did not really help. Blah.

Jeff, Congrats on helping yourself and your wife. I know that she really cares about your health and wants to see you do what you can to prevent alot of the family history stuff from happening to you. I think that it is great that you are joining in. I want you to know that I value what you said and no lines where crossed. But rest assured that I am looking for that change it is just a bit harder to find then I wish it was. Jenn, However has been a godsent and I thank you for sharing her with me. So help her get healthy so that she and I may have tons of energy to paint all of new york red someday. And yup I hope to some day see the desert and take a walk along the river with all the cambells. lol.

Oh yeah and if you think you have had italian food. You have not. NOT until you come to NEW Haven Home of more pizza places and ristorantes than italy itself.

Okay so this is what I ate for today and it is all true....

B egg white flat bread from DD and small reg coffee a banana
S nope
L roasted pork, lots of peas, small amount mashed potatos ( I made dinner for lunch for my gram and I it was sopposed to be the only big meal of the day)
S about 20 almonds
D a piece of chicken parm that John made yesterday and corn and fat free chocalte pudding
S cheerios and fat free milk, a cheese stick, clemitine ( little orange sorry about the spelling)

So as you can see I ate more than I should have. And here is something esle that you should know. I weighed myself today and it was good. BUT I do this! Jenn I really do. When I do good, I over eat. It is like I want to fail. I hate it. SO I am afraid that tommorrow I will be back up. But maybe not. I did not do that bad. Usually I go way way over board. SO that is good that I did not. I guess it just feels like more because I ate no DIET food today. It was smaller portions but all reg food. You know? WHat ever I am rambling. Remember I took that pill cut me some slack and I AM NNOT A PILL POPPER for the record. LOL. I would have drank a little wine if I did not think that gab would wake up and find me loopy. So This makes me a bit less loopy and the pain has stopped for now.

Okay that is about all I have to say for tonight. OH Jenn please dont stop calling me. If I am busy sometimes then that stinks. BUT it is just timing and I really miss you when you dont call. SO please call.

Okay girlie!! LOVE YA always.

Night home skillet.

C