Saturday, February 28, 2009

Are you pregnant???

Yup that is what some lady said to me today at the spa when I went to get my eye brows done. Now I am gonna hope that she was just asking me to ask or for some other reason and not for the fact that I look it. Also I was wearing sweats and a sweater jacket so I guess that it could be that too. I dont know.

Any way moving on from that is what I ate today....

B panckaes and sausage
S hummus and veggies
L smart one
S no
L steak mashed potatos and broccoli and a little salad
S cereal and FF milk

That is what I had and it is good I think. I did get a small ten minute walk in today and that is something and I burned about 20 calories at the music class with gab today since they have you up and dancing.

Okay girlie I am tired and I know that you are working and may not even have time to look at this so I am gonna just cut it short.

Goodnight!!!

C