Thursday, February 19, 2009

Well it ended okay....

But I reverted to eating out of stress for a second but you know I will get by because it was only cereal. I just need to be careful with that!

B egg and salsa with two sausage
S no
L smart one with a cup of extra pasta
S strawberries and milk coffee
D chicken marsala one potato and peas
S cereal with FF milk

And I got the 35 min walk in today so I guess it was pretty good.

The stress was that we got gabs crib down and I tried and am still trying to get her to sleep in it. SO to say the least I am stressed to the max and John and I are ready to FUCKING yup I said it kill each other. So I am ready for this to be done, She is in there right now but I am not sure how long it will last we shall see. Oh My it made me really sad. I tried to let her CIO at some times but I cannot. I am not that strong I guess. So I kinda gave in and put her in my bed and got her to sleep and then moved her to the crib. I guess if this has to take alot longer than it does for some moms then that is what it has to be. Arg.

I hope that you had a good day and I did this a bit backwards because I did not look to see if you posted first and then I would know how your day was! I am going to go look and if there is something that I need to talk to you about then I will if not I am going to bed!

love ya,

Crystal