Friday, February 13, 2009

Okay today I think

Jenn,

First thank god that I got to talk to you today. I really wanted to. That being said I am not going to say alot here rather than fod because we got to talk!

B 1 egg and 1 slice toast and 1 slice bacon w small coffee
S no
L big salad and egg white flat bread sandwich
S no
D chicken cutlet parm (sauce and cheese) yummy but a little bad, two pieces of that and a potato, and big portion of salad.

I am hungry now and I was able to go to sleep last night without eating but i think that i will want to have something tonight. I am thinking tonight is a toast and tea night. I will only make one piece and it will be diet bread so I think that will be not to bad. Tommorrow I am going to be running around like mad because it is Darren's chucky cheese party. It is going to be wild! Wish me luck.

Anyway I am sorry that I am not going to say to much about me but the crap that I watch on friday is on. You know I might be back here ! :)

I hope that Caleb is doing well and that his little head is the right color now that he is not in the artic weather in micky D's. STOP scaring you mama boy!

Love ya,

Crystal

Hey is Jeff still with us? If he got lost get him on board again because it is good for both of you when you are working as a team!!!