Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Much Better

Crystal,

I am glad to hear that you are still losing weight that is fantastic. Keep up the good work. I don't know how you're doing it, after I started working out I put on 1.5 lbs so I am now back up to 235. To tell you the truth today I honestly felt like I should just give up and throw in the towel. I am working so hard and nothing is paying off. I know the Chinese food didn't help last night but I can't attribute that whole weight gain to just that meal.

I did much better today:

B-None
S-None
L- 6 in roast beef sub with pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, black olive and banana peppers and lite manyonnaise
S-LF yogurt boston creme pie only 1/2 of a container
D-Rotisserie Chicken Salad and Fruit

See not too bad. But I bet that it will not help me with anything. I know I am not feeling too well to my stomach right now and yet I am trying to choke down a liter of water.

BLAH!

Talk to you tomorrow hopefully. Caleb and Codey have an appt at 945 and then mine is at 115 in the afternoon so we shall see.

Jenn