Wednesday, February 11, 2009

1/2 off

Okay,

First Crystal, you are not hijacking the blog and putting nonsense on it. You have NO connection to anyone else and you weren't able to talk today, so it is perfectly fine. Anytime you need to hijack the blog DO IT! Besides I am still planning on redoing the blog as soon as I have a freaking minute to myself...okay more than a minute! :)

I hear you about the thing with the other people driving her around. I feel your sentiments. I have had a hard time getting used to Jeff driving the kids around, and I feel uncomfortable with anyone else as well. Especially if Donna is on all this medication it just would not be good. And isn't Judy older? That makes her reflexes slower. So you have every right to not want to put her in other people's cars.

About Caleb not being attached to one parent's hip or another, it does make it easier. I know it does. I wish that you had most of what I have, you would be so happy, I know you would. Maybe one day you will finally be free of your prison. My one wish for you right now, this instance, is for you to be able to spread your wings and fly free.

You didnt' do too bad today with your eating, maybe a little much, BUT GREAT JOB on turning down all the naughty things at dinner! You're doing it girl!

This is my day:

B-scrambled egg pita pocket with tomatoes, green onions, and bell peppers topped with mozzarela cheese oh and 1/2 an apple
S-Italian Roast Beef and a cheese stick
And here it goes down hill!
L-Steak and portabello fajitas from Chilis, with 2 tortillas slight sour cream and cheese and 4 of Jeffs French fries...oh and like 5 boneless buffalo wings
S-none
D-3/4 of a foot long chicken bacon and ranch with lettuce, tomato, pickle, black olives, banana peppers, and cucumbers and light ranch dressing

I have drinken probably about 2L of water today and am currently working on a 15oz bottle of cranberry juice...oh and I had a doubleshot from starbucks.

I did not get any exercising done today because I got my school check in and decided that since it is our anniversary I was going to go spend some time with my husband. Tomorrow I won't get anything done as well because I am working from 7a-3p. So I probably won't get to workout.

Crystal, you are right that I was doing better with the meal planning than on my own. I guess I felt a commitment. I got lazy I will admit, it is hard to find the time on the weekends to sit down and do it. But I HAVE to. And I will do one this weekend.

So on Saturday I am planning on taking Autumn out to do whatever she wants, just mommy and Autumn time. And then I think at night Jeff and I are going to do something to celebrate Valentines day. WOOHOO!!!

I have been in a better mood today..no doubt because I have a couple of dollars to my name. I went to Wal-Mart looking for an anniversary gift for Jeff and didn't find one but I did find Autumn some really cute summer outfits. I can't wait to get her some flip flops and sandals to go with them...she will look adorable!

Okay, my boss just pulled into her parking space so I am going to get off. I will hopefully talk to you tomrrow night.

Love ya girlie,

Miss ya!

Jenn