Sunday, February 8, 2009

So Long

So it has been a while since I have posted on here, so I have some catching up to do.

I ate horrible while in El Paso. I ate at Whataburger...which is probably around 1000 empty calories, but God was it good. I also ate a small bit of Baked Macaroni and Cheese and some cream of wheat. But it was very small amounts.

Today:

B-None
S-None
L-bagel with egg and cheese and 1/2 a container of LF yogurt
S-Peaches
D-Smart One chicken picatta and Smart One cookie dough snack

The good thing is that the Smart Ones are actually not too bad because they work hand in hand with the Weight Watchers program.

Okay so it has actually been busy already at work and I have only been here about 35 minutes or so. So, I am going to cut this short and I will post on here hopefully tomorrow sometime.

Jenn