Thursday, February 12, 2009

HAH TODAY SUCKED ASS

Crystal,

Sounds like you did well today....way to go girl...no wonder your pants are falling off of you! Keep up the good work, we WILL find time to talk tomorrow even if you have to rush out of the house away from John. I am really really proud of you for staying away from temptation.

Today here is the shit I ate:

B-1 VERY large pancake (about 5in in diameter) no syrup 2 sausage patties
S-NOPE
L-Tuna Sub sandwich from subway on 6 inch italian cheese bread with lettuce, tomato, pickle and black olives
S-NOPE
D-YUP went to McDonalds so the kids could play. Ate a Angus swiss mushroom burger 1/2 my fries and 4 sips of Dr. Pepper and threw the rest away

So as you can see, I sucked ass today. Well not literaly. But still.

I have decided that since I have some money I am going to try the sparkpeople diet, but it seems like so much food. I don't know if I will be able to eat it all. I may save some of the parts of the meal for a snack. We'll have to see how I do. If this doesn't work then I am going vegan!

My back has been KILLING me for the last 2 days. Jeff rubbed some Icy Hot on it and it has loosened up a bit.

Okay so here is my psychotic thinkng...

I was surfing the web the other day and off of Kayleighs website I found the link for a little girl named Cora. Well long story short she was diagnosed with cancer maybe around Christmas and passed away the other day. Before she was diagnosed she had bruises show up under her yes that her parents didn't know how she got them...turns out she had a tumor by her kidney. Well, tonight, Caleb looked like his forhead and 1/2 his head to his soft spot was discolored almost like a bruise. So I of course freaked out because I thought for sure that he fell and hit his head and no one wanted to tell me. Well, he didn't fall. Then all of a sudden his head looked normal and then again tonight it looked discolored....so I freaked out even more and I began panicking that my kid has some type of blood disorder or cancer. So now I am scared to death.

Oh Geez. What am I going to do with myself? I know keep my happy butt off of disturbing and very sad websites. What do you think? I really hope that I am just being crazy.

So we went to McDonalds tonight, I did it as a surprise to the kids because we never go in and let them play. The weather was pretty decent for the most part and they had lots of fun. Could I have eaten a salad...of course, did I....nope, because I'm weak. I have to get consistent with what I do. I have no consistency. Shit. Oh well practice makes perfect. Right?

I don't care what I have to do tomorrow but I am going to go walk or something. Oh, I found a local womens only gym that is 24 hours operational and you get a key to the building and you go in and out as you please. It has circuit training like Curves, but it also has treadmills, bikes and free weights. So I think I am going to indulge and get a membership, it is like $35 a month for 6 month contract. I deserve it. Besides I am really hoping that I go to days come March for work. Besides it will allow me to mix up my workouts throughout the week and keep my body guessing!

Okay chickie I guess that is all for tonight. Pray for my little Caleb, I know I'm probably being crazy, but just humor me! Also say a prayer for me, I have a mountain of housework to do while I am off, so pray that I have the energy to do it!

Talk to you tomorrow!

Love ya,
Jenn