Tuesday, February 24, 2009

weighing in....

My weigh in today is DADADADADAD

Down 2.6

169.4!!!

Goodbye to the damn 170s and I hope to NEVER see them again! So long farwell!

I think that i did good today and I will tell you about it in a second...

But I am just thinking that I feel for you girl. THere is almost no way to do good when you do not have your own kitchen and fridge to pull from during each meal. I know that it gets you down when this happens but just get on the horse again when you get home. You have been doing so well with the gym and I am so proud of you for that! So keep it up. Just a quick suggestion that I have for you. I see that you like cranberry juice and so do I. But it has a lot of sugar and I dont want to give it up so I began watering it down. Start with just a little bit maybe like 10 percent water and the rest juice. Just moving it up as you can tolerate. This would be a great idea for you to keep what tastes good and maybe kick the soda (devil) to the curb. I think it might help try it!

I hope that little Caleb is okay and a tough cookie. I know that he will be. I am just glad that this has to happen now rather than when he was older. My cousin had a hernia that had to be removed and was FINE! It was a full surgery but the kid was like jumping around (and being yelled at to stop of course) the very next day. I am not sure if that will help but I think it might ease your mind a little bit.

I hope that you were able to make the best of it and got to go to the stores and get some good stuff. I know you had a few things in mind and clothing for the little or rather big guy!

Okay here is what I ate for today and then two things I want to tell you.

B egg white omlet
S no
L six inch roasted chicken breast and sm coffee
S hummus and veggies and a sm handful of blueberries
D meatloaf that I made, a potato and green beans
S (I did not eat this yet but I am going to) Cereal with FF milk

I am concerned that I am not having enough milk. It was just something that I was thinking today. I am not eating alot of dairy so I think that it is okay that I have the small bowl of cereal at the evening snack sometimes.

Okay here is the two things I wanted to point out. I have lost 19 pounds. Not quite 20. But I got on the scale holding gab today and I was one, ONE pound heavier than I used to be before we started this Journey. So there for I lost a gab. lol. THat made me realize what A great thing I have done for my body, joints, muscles, bones and heart. I want to do more! I hope that you are seeing some results from the gym too because I really want us to keep this up!

The other thing that I wanted to tell you is that this week I lost 2.6 so it was more than the last few weeks and I think that the difference may be that I have almost nothing to drink other than one coffee and all water. I SOMETIMES have a diet soda. Which I know you do not like but sometimes I do. And I also think that it might be the fact that I have done away with a snack. Almost each day I am skipping the mid morning snack. All this observing that I have done has been through this blog. So thank you very much for this!!!

Love ya
Crystal