Saturday, February 21, 2009

Okay so today hasn't been too bad with my eating, although I am trying to figure out what to do for dinner because all I have is the debit card.

B-1 3/4 cup multi grain cheerios
S-5 carrots and a little bit of spinach artichoke hummus
L-Baked potato and the grilled chicken off of a caesar salad.

The real bad thing right now is that I don't have anything to drink because I didn't have time to stop and get me something...so I don't know what I am going to do. But I'm sure it will work out.

I am dreading this trip to El Paso. I hate the drive, and the baby never does very well on these drives. Not to mention that Monday afternoon the baby has to get his shots, and we all know how those go.

Alrighty well that is all for right now, I hope that your day went okay Crystal.

Talk to you tomorrow before I leave town.

Love ya,
Jenn