Thursday, February 26, 2009

Finally heard from her.

Hey I want to start with the most important news that I finally talked to my sister! Yipee! She is at a restaraunt but does not have the ability to use her laptop. I am not surprised as I thought that this was what was happening but I was worried. she said that she will be able to email me more now because she got the key to the place and can go down and use the computer. I am so happy!

Okay this is how I did today with the eating.

B egg white omlet
s no
L turkey falt bread with veggies and hummus and a few strawberries
S few cheerios and blueberries and a small glass FF milk
D piece and a half of meatloaf and a red potato
S cereal w FF milk.

So I think that I did okay. I did not of course get to work out at all and that is the part that I hate! But I am going to get a walk in tommorrow morning before I take gab to her library class. Then on Sat. I am taking the kids to a sample music class and I am really going to get a good walk in both days this weekend. I would love to get to the gym but I am not as hopeful that that will happen. Because noone watchs gab for me to go. Arg.

Anyway. I hope that you had a good time at the gym today and that everything went well for you! I also hope that you are able to get some good rest as I know that you have a crazy schedule this week. Okay I will talk to you tommorrow. Love ya

Crystal