Saturday, February 7, 2009

I miss you girl!

Hey Jenn!

I know that I was MIA for you last night and today. But I was half asleep last night when I heard you talking about being in El paso okay, SO I did not get out of bed.... and then today I was at my grams all day because we had Darrens surprise family party. It was very small but it went well. I ate no cake or chips. But I did have three slices of pizza with Just sauce. I think that was not all that bad.

B egg whites and salsa one slice toast and sausage
S no
L three slices pizza just sauce
S no
D chicken soup and another small slice of pizza

WAY to much pizza! But I think that I will be okay because I did not work out today but I was really active so that will help balance some of the food out. I hope that you are able to spend lots of time with your gram without your mom making you too stressed and the baby being good and your gram enjoying you two. I am not sure where you are staying.... At your moms or what.

I want to talk to you tonight..I just got gab to sleep and I am going to go down there and get my cell and text you. I have nothing important to talk about but I missed yah! I also missed my sisters call and that made me feel bad. Because She has to pay to call me and I was not here to get it. I also cannot see what it was about because she is asleep now... Okay girl my legs are killing me I am going to look at Kayleighs page and then I am going to bed!!!

NIght night kiddo

Crystal