Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Back

It feels so good to be back home. Let me tell you this trip to El Paso was hard, and long. I didn't get back with the baby until 11 last night and then he decided that he wasn't going to go back to sleep right away so I fought that until about 12. I even tried laying him in his bed, but he wasn't having it, so Crystal, you can welcome me to your world. I don't know what I am going to do, but I know that I am mad because I screwed up his sleep pattern.

I talked to the doc about him getting up in the middle of the night for a bottle and he said that it is completely normal up until about 15 months, but only once a night, anything more than that and I need to talk to him. He also said that the bottle should be given in the dark with no stimulation and then lay him right back down and hopefully he will go right back to sleep.

So today, this is what I have and am going to eat:

B-3/4 of a banana (if that)
S-None
L-6 inch tuna from subway with my usual veggies
S-None
D-Chicken (have to find a recipe)

And I did drink a coffee this morning but I was (and still am) so exhausted, but I am have a 1.5L of water with me and that is what I am going to drink. I am also thinking that although I may be tired, I HAVE to get to the gym today. I got on the scale this morning and I put on 1.5 lbs or so during this period. So I am going to have to work hard to get it back off again.

Crystal, you are doing so good with your weight. I am so looking forward to leaving the 220s behind but I seem to be stagnate. You just keep going mama....I can't wait to see you get into a size 4. That will be totally awesome. I will try your thing about watering down the cranberry juice, but it will be hard. I am going to try really hard to kick the soda, cold turkey. I only started drinking it again lately, I usually don't touch the stuff. But I have to kick it completely.

Lately I have had this itch to go to church on Sunday mornings...and I haven't gone. But there is something eating at me. I think that this Sunday I am going to go come hell or high water alone or with my family or even with portions of my family.

Crystal, how are things going with Gab and the crib? Did you try your shirt on the mattress? I think I am going to have to try the same thing. I will work on that tonight when I get home. See if it helps any at all.

Alright chickee, I think that is it, I hope that we get to talk soon. I know that tonight is probably out of the question because I get off at 5 your time and I know that you are doing dinner and bath after that. I work the same thing tomorrow. But maybe we can talk on Friday.

Love ya
Jenn