Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weird day for the diet...

Okay, I had a weird day with the dieting today but before I get into that I want to talk with you about you.

I know that you are struggling with the diet and I am so happy that you had aa good day at home. That being said be sure that you are getting what you need to eat at home so that you are not as tempted at work where it is that much easier to go crazy. Okay and another thought, I see that you are doing most of the things that you should but you are not seeing what you want on the scale and I am wondering if it is not your fault at all.....You are taking the anti d pills and I am telling you they were really bad for my weight. Like worse than pregnancy. So just watch that, and they made me an emotional wreck. I was crying each and everyday like I was dying. And granted it was a really really low part of my life and I had reasons to cry. I am not sure if it would have been so Constant if I was not on the pills. This is all just a thought. I do not think that there is something esle wrong with you!!!

Also, you really do so much better when you bring your own snacks to work. So dont forget them when you are walking out the door. I am not sure if I would be doing any better than you are if my routine was so crazy. So dont get down about that. And good for you for working out! You earned a twix bar and that is not nothing.

Okay here is what I ate...

B flat bread egg white sandwich and a banana and coffee
s no
L Salad and a smart one
S strawberries with FF milk
D bowl of cereal, 3 inchs of Darrens sub (turkey and cheese with LTM) and a large handful of goldfish and one bite of his ice cream dips (very small), few blueberries

Okay I know that the dinner looked crazy and I felt crazy eating it. I was not feeling 100 percent today with my stomach so what I did at dinner was pick at stuff. I did not eat a lot at all it was just a bunch of bites of this and that. So I guess I did pretty good with my eating. Darren and I am the baby went to walmart and walked around so I would say I got 30 mins of light walking in today. It is something, rather than nothing!

AT church the girl that I talk to was there today, Lynn with the baby story, anyway. I was looking at her and looking at her and I was like is she PG???? I was so scared to be wrong but she caught me looking at her like 10 times and it was either let her think that I had a crush on her or say something...SO I did and I WAS RIGHT!!! But because of what happened to her the last time she is not saying anything to her family yet. I cannot believe it! I know WHY that I get but SHE LOOKS IT!!! OH boy! She is gonna have to tell them soon!

Okay that is about all the stuff that I can say for today. I am thinking about going down stairs and getting something but I am not going to. I am going to try to force myself to sleep.

Love ya and have a good rest of the night at work .I hope it is as calm as it can be for you!

Crystal