Saturday, January 31, 2009

You go girl!

I am so happy that you are doing well. It looks like you have really turned a corner with this mission that we are on and I am proud of you. I hope that you have a great time at your friends tonight and even if you eat a bit more than you would like that is find for a social get together. Just go light tommorrow. I was thinking about our talk today and how I have been stuck at this weight and I think that tommorrow I am going to take the time to do the meal plan that I never did for a while now and really look at what I am eating and planning on eating. I want to see if that helps. Like you said it is important to bump up the exercise and I need to do that too. I am not getting in what I should get in. There is tommorrow.

This is what I had today

B egg in a nest and an extra slice of toast
S yogurt and a few almonds
L smart one
S almonds and strawberries
D wendy's grilled chicken sandwich w only ketchup, half a baked potato plain, and a side salad (garden) w fat free dressing, two bits of Johns chicken parm that he made
S pretzals

As you can see I am eating alot more than you are....I hope that tommorrow I am not in trouble for it. I am also hoping that the BC pill I just started is not slowing my weight loss. That would suck. Maybe that is an excuse....lol.

Today I went to visit my gram. It was nice to be out, Gab gas been better in the car! I am so happy! I am going to try to go to church alone in the morning because of the cold weather. Also Darren is going to Chucky cheese with my gramma's nephew my second cousin? He is taking his daughter and. That will be nice. I wish we had an indoor track nearby like I had at college.

My sister is going to come back so skinny!!! I am jealous! She HAS to walk everywhere and is gonna be a string bean. I love her though and she deserves it! Besides she is already 20 pounds lighter. Argg but we have the SAME body. So I look at her and I am like I can be there in 20 pounds yipee. lol.

Thanks guys!

C