Sunday, January 25, 2009

Struggling

Okay, so today is not going as well as I would like it to be. And why? Because I have no self control.

Here is what I have eaten so far today:

B-Garden Omelette (1 1/2 eggs, bell peppers, onions and 2oz of cheese)
S-None
L-2 small turkey patties w/ mustard and tomato slices
S-Hersheys Chocoalate Bar with Almonds
D-Deli Creations Sandwich (Ham and Swiss)

I have nothing left to eat here at work except for string cheese, yogurt, and 100 calroie FF pudding.

On a good note, I have already drinken almost 1/2 a liter of water today.

I am going to say it again I HAVE to get motivated to exercise.

The scale has told me that I have gained 1/2 a pound, but in all actuality I don't know how, I have been eating better than before and yet I am gaining. I don't know what I am doing wrong now, other than the minor infractions I have had. So as you can imagine I am struggling with this whole thing. My thoughts are why do this when I am not losing anything. But yet there is something inside of me not wanting to give up.

Crystal on a more positive note, you are doing absolutely wonderful I am so proud and happy for you. I can't wait until tomorrow to see what you weighed in at. I bet its going to be 175 on the nose. Way to go girl almost getting into a size 12. I don't know if I will ever see that size :(

I did go shopping this morning and it made me feel good walking out of the store with so much fresh food and no junk food. But it was another $223. OH BOY!

Well I guess that is all, I will check in here later...although Crissie I think you're going to be too busy to post and that is fine. Have a great time with your sister...and splurge a little!

Jenn