Saturday, January 17, 2009

This is hard

Okay I made a meal plan or at least a start...But I can get the breakfasts and lunches down no problem but when it comes to the dinners it is really hard. I want to make things for my family that they will like but I am not sure about some of the low fat recipes that are out there. i think that I might end up wasting alot of food and with the way that money is right now that is not something that I can afford to do. So then I thought that I would just have small portions of whatever I make them. But still planning for what to make them is hard. and to be honest somtimes they wont eat what I make and then I will run into them eating something other than what I am eating and that is double the work for me and Wasting food. I have to find a balance, Things that are healthy for me that i can have some of and things that taste good that they will eat. I am thinking that if I make our normal dinners but I have a little and then alot of veggies or salad to fill me up that this might be the best plan. I guess that I am not all that goood at planning a week ahead on meals. i might do better just planning the first two meals of my day since those meals I do not have to worry about the whole family. darren always eats somthing other than what I am having at breakfast and John has a power bar and bird is at school most days for lunch and John at work. So there for Lunch is on my own too. This is why I am not worried about those two. i did find some things that look good on the web but I dont know sometimes it is a pain because they call for things we do not have and I do not have the money to spend on a ton of spices and yada yada for in the house. I am thinking about this still......

Moving on... I am thinking that I am going to have to run up and down my stairs in the house for exercise. That will be a funny sight and for sure convince those who are not already that I am indeed insane.

Next order of bussiness. I had a tragic thing happen. My scale.....is dead. Well it just needs batteries and then will be good to go but I am so afraid that the new batteries will reminfd it that I am still 188 and not the fake 178 that it showed me the day before its death. lol. I can only pray that it is not a lie but in fact the true reflection of my efforts. I did however, steal the battery out of the fire alarm, yes the fire alarm because knowing my weight is far more important than the perspective of the home we live in burning down, and then I wieghted myself on another scale that needed an 8 volt. Well,,.... This scale has always been nicer to me in the past that the bastard upstairs and it did in fact agree.....178.

I am being paged by my baby that wants this computer for her teether. so I will post that plan later and I will also pray that my keeper lets me out of the cage this afternoon and I can get to the store to get a few things that I did not get to get yesterday of course

peace out