Thursday, January 29, 2009

Up in the tunnels

Hey girlie... As you know I was up in the tunnels at micky d's today and it was silly. I did not do my work out today but it is okay. i did get out a bit but not enough oh well. There is always tommorrow. I hope that you guys really liked your walk today. I hope that it was not to cold!

I am going to take a ride to stop and shop in a few minutes because I need to pick up a few things. Not that this is important but I am thinking about it so I said it. I should pick up some veggies because I am out. I am gonna get myself some pretzals and graham crackers too. I meant to get them at walmart but I never leave with what I meant to get from there! Never! Always a bunch of stuff I do not need. Whatever.

I am going to take Darren to the store tommorrow to get what ever he decides to get for his birthday. OMG it is my brothers b day and I did not call him. I have to go call him.

Okay back to bussiness.

B egg white and pepper omelet
S nope
L smart one
S nope
D 6 inch sub
D the other six inches I tried!

That is it so far so we will see about the rest of the day! I will talk to you tommorrow. I hope you have a good night tonight.

C