Friday, January 23, 2009

Real Fast

Okay so really fast, whily my dear hubby is out picking up the children, this is what I have eaten so far today:

No Breakfast
No Snack
L- Szechuan Chicken and a salad
No Snack
D-Subway 1/2 foot long on 9 grain and oat bread tuna w/ pepper jack cheese, tomato, pickle, banana peppers, and black olives, and lite mayonnaise.

I will probably take the other half to work with me tonight so I can have something there. I will probably also take yogurt and almonds and maybe a cheese stick, just in case I am not hungry enough to eat the sandwich, but just have the munchies.

Still no exercise, I HAVE to get motivated. Maybe I can now that I am not working graves anymore. I did drink a big glass of cranberry juice this morning before laying down to take my pill with and some water. I am working on drinking water now because I still feel a bit hungry and don't want to give into temptations.

I got on the scale this afternoon and I weighed in at 223. So I put on 1lb from the time I was sick. So I will have to try and remember to weigh in on Friday and post the results. I am actually scared because I feel like I am gaining and not losing. Total loss from the time Caleb has been born is 17 lbs. So that is good. I'm excited that I get to sit down tomorrow and plan our meals again for the next week...I am really really looking forward to it!

Talk to you all later.