Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Today

So the weigh in for today was 176.2 still. Which is good because what I felt bad about yesterday with the two sevrings of dinner did not mess things up. I still wish that it was going down but oh well!

Jenn, I think that it would be a good idea to change the blog to fit what this has grown into. Of course it is for us to track our weight and diet but you are right that we are working on other things here! I think that that was a great idea and I look forward to seeing how you change things around.

I think that I did okay with my food today and I did a twenty minute workout that was very hard and I had a great session with a kid today and I was pulling him around the house on a blanket for at least another 20 minutes and I know that my heart rate was up when I did that too! So that makes me feel a little better because Jenn I let you down with the sandwich.....

B a half bagel with light cream cheese and a few strawberries
S almonds and a cheese stick
L fat free grilled cheese and tomatos with hummus
S yogurt and almonds
D the whole sub, roasted chicken no cheese and a salad all veggies with fat free dressing
S strawberries and some fat free whipped topping

I have no idea what that means for calories but I know that my dinner was about 850 alone so Boo hoo!

Whatever!

I hope that all is going well for you at work and that you had enough to eat tonight. I think if there is a refrige at work that you should put some goodies in there. Are you doing a meal plan for this week? I did not do mine yet but I want you to know that if you do one I will to so if it helped you then go for and I will follow suit.

Okay girl that is all that I can say this evening. I am watching alot of tv tonight.....

Chill'n in my crib......gab is not in hers.....lol Love ya