Thursday, January 29, 2009

I WILL have a better day

Crystal,

Thank you for all the kind words, and right back atcha babe! Yesterday was all my fault. I got up really really late for work and didn't grab food. Right now I still have a house full of food. I just walked out the door because I had to get to work and was already like 10 minutes late.

Today will be better because I brought my food with me!

B-yogurt (170 calories) and 3 cream cheese crackers (100 calories)
S-String cheese
L-Broccoli Beef stirfry
S-Hummus and cauliflower
D-Pita Pizza

See..much better today! And if the weather is nice after I get off I am going to go down to the river and walk for 30 minutes before I go home. We will just eat a little later than normal.

I am off tomorrow and I am going to walk again tomorrow as well, maybe I can take the baby with me in the stroller and he will like that. Hopefully it doesn't decide to turn real cold.

Crystal, I am so proud of you doing your workout 2 days in a row...that is fantastic...WAY TO GO!!!!!

Keep it up!

Jenn