Friday, January 30, 2009

losing my mind

Sorry to put this here where all can see it but I dont really care because I am losing my mind. I feel like I am always alone and i just want to be around people that care about me that are adults and can carry adult conversations with me. I wish that I could go for a walk with someone like you guys are able to and that I had a damn life of my own. Why so bad today? I dont know. It is Darren's b day and I have nothing planned and that is making me sad and I am just blah. Blah blah. I ate good this morning but like we all know my down fall is at night. So we will see what happens the rest of the day. John is of course off on his day and I will be alone for the whole day I am sure oh and he broke up with me this morning. There is that too. SIck sick sick of it.

ANd it is here because this is the S*** that made me fat in the first place. But this time I really do not want to eat to heal. I want to find something esle to get me by. That will not hurt me. THe problem is what the hell is that.

Sorry.

B two low fat pancakes and two low fat sausage