Monday, January 19, 2009

Great Beginning

Okay,

First and foremost Crystal, I think you are doing an awesome job at this meal plan. WAY TO GO GIRL!!!! Just two things I can think of, one with the cheese sticks add in a slice of oven roasted (only oven roasted) turkey breast deli meat, because of the protein and then secondly when eating yogurt make sure you are eating fiber with it, like almonds. Also the almonds have protein in them. You only need about 5 almonds with it so it's not too much. Remember you need a good balance of fiber and protein, which seems to me like you have for the most part. You mentioned Hummus on your meal plan and Jeff actually has that recipe in his low-glycemic book, so I am thinking about trying that out next week for a snack!

Remember also: 7.5 oz of water an hour, or another type of liquid, but for sure nothing caffeinated. I know you are going to do a fantastic job of cutting down your caffeine intake, so I'm not worried about that.

And girl, if you can do situps, good for you! I am nowhere near ready to do those and hurt my back though. Once you're ready, you can actually get an exercise ball and get more out of your situps and not kill your back!

But GREAT JOB CRYSTAL! I am so proud of you!

Okay as for me I am off to a fantastic start, it is only 930 in the morning right now but I did eat according to my meal plan and am so looking forward to my surgar free chocolate pudding for snack in about 2 hours. MMMMMM!!!

I am also planning on working out today sometime. I just have to find the time with little mister crawling around. Maybe I can put him in his high chair for 30 minutes while I do the workout. I think he'll get a kick out of seeing me act so crazy!!!!

Okay, well I will check in here later tonight just to let you know how I am doing and check to see how your day went.

Jenn