Friday, January 16, 2009

I think I broke it already

Hey world....and my BFF. i think I broke my little Weight model already trying to see what she looks like at about 135.... Sorry if I did Jenn, I got excited!

I know that I am going to be bad about making meal plans but I know that I got my girl out there looking over my shoulder so I am going to try to get that done faithfully. As far as the exercising goes I have not bought any new ones but Jenn gave me one to get when I get to a store in this FREEZING state of CT. I am hoping that I will get up and do a Jillian Micheals 20 minutes video today but I dont know if I will....We will see....

So far today I ate 3/4 of a bagel w low fat cream cheese and 2 light sausage links.....and coffee.

I am watching you girl!!! We gotta get skinny, for New york!!! : )