Monday, January 19, 2009

Okay what I really ate today!

B Egg whites like I said and a sausage, low fat!
S no snack
L Salad w low fat dressing and a little diet chicken the chicken was planned the salad added...
S a serving of cheerios plan and a cheese stick
D pork chop, small serving of mashed potatos and veggies
S FF pudding
SS second snack : ( Squash....I was hungry and wanted to fill up the void

I guess that the things that I ate are not really bad but I feel like I ate a ton! I mean a ton! I am aggervated now that I see it put out like that. Argg

Jenn, I was cooking and I had raw pork on my hands when you called and now I am not sure if you had work of not and I am afraid to call you and wake you up tonight so I am not going to but if you call me back then that will be great! LOL

I got to do my situps today and I did do some real situps...I made Darren hold my ankles hehe!

Oh Spegetti squash is so weird! i am watching some junk on tv. I cant spell that spegetti huh.....Okay Jennie girl that is all I got tonight lets just hope that I do better tommorrow!