Thursday, January 22, 2009

I hear you guys....

Okay I am going to say that I think that you guys might be right because Although I have felt like I am eating and eating I am going down on the scale. I was 177.2 today and that is better than the last week weigh in. The thing that stinks is that it is going so slow! I am craving taking long walks with Gab but because of the weather I cannot do that right now. That is inless I pull her in a sled. HaH! I dont know....I have got to figure out a way to get to the gym!!!

Jeff, welcome to the mission weight loss....your brillant wife had a great idea and I hope it helps us all. Let me tell you I want to thank you for being such a great hubby to her and understanding when she is giving me her attention on the phone when you guys are watching tv!!! Good for you for getting healthy along with Jenn! and thanks for the snacking suggestions.

Jenn, my cell is dead and I cannot find the charger. before when you called I was out picking up bird. He stayed at Donna's for a bit after school. I am sorry that I missed you and I think that I am going to use John cell to tell you to give me a call in a couple of minutes.

I need to get to the store tommorrow because I need a few more healthy things in the house. I hear you Jenn when you say that it costs more to eat good. You are totally right and that is a down fall to our world to say the less....If we ate off the $ menu we would all be really Fat and not struggle for money...Huh? lol. We also would not live all that long!

I was very sad to hear that the child that I had a session with yesterday is very very ill with a high fever. NICE now I am bound to be sick in a day or too. Here is a sick thought that I am having.....If I am sick I will not eat much and therefore lose weight???? LOL Sorry Jenn....I cant help it.

I made Darren the egg in the nest thing that you had today and you know he LOVED it. He said we should have this more often and asked me who taught you. I of course gave you all the credit and he really was happy that his dip ie yolk was prefectly contained within the toast!!

SO here is what I ate....

B egg in a nest and extra piece of toast, low fat sausage 2 little links
S yougurt and almonds
L hummus veggies and fat free grilled cheese on light bread
S cheerios
D Subway no cheese no mayo but foot long! Roasted chicken breast
S almonds almonds almonds!!!! I am ALMOST done with them! I wish there were low fat almonds!!!

I drank lots of water but not as much as yesterday...So I will try to get in one more before bed. I also only had a half of a cup of coffee..... AMAZING!!!! REALLY!!!

I think that is all that I had today but it is only 8 and I have the potential of trying to eat more. I miss talking to yah.... Jenn


CALL ME